- The LentiEZ™ vector system is for research use only.
- For clinical use or any other purpose, you should obtain a license from Genenmed Inc.
- As safety consideration, follow the recommended NIH guidelines for BSL-2.
2. General information
- The LentiEZ™ vector system is a second-generation one.
2) For customers
- Customer will receive recombinant Lentivirus (~1x108 VP).
- Turn-around-time is related with service types.
3. Lentiviral vector construction
- Customer should provide sequence information for the insert (no additional charge) to be expressed (see the restriction sites of the cloning vector).
- Genenmed will synthesize the insert and clone it to the Lentiviral vector.
- Price is $1,995.
4. Lentivirus packaging
- Price is $1,000.