TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support
TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker (Cat# BSB 7008)를 좀 더 편리하게 사용하세요.
96 slides 적재 가능합니다.
@ Product Name : TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support
@ Catalog No. : BSB 7086
Summary and Explanation
TheTintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Supportallows for support and easy handling of the staining dishes and slide holder while using the TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker. TheTintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support holds 4 staining dishes and slide holders, allowing for easy handling of 96 total microscope slides to be used in histological, cytological, immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, Mohs IHC and in situ hybridization procedures. TheTintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Supportprovides added stability for the Staining Dish, and can be used to handle Slide Holders for Heat-Induced Epitope and Nucleic Acid Retrieval using the Bio SB TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker (BSB 7008). The TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support is autoclavable.
TheTintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support is made of grade 316 stainless steel
Store at 20~25 ℃
Stable at room temperature
1. Use caution when items are hot to prevent scalding and burns.
2. Do not place Staining Dish directly on heat source, as it may melt.
3. For professional users.
4. Avoid any contamination.
1. Cut and mount formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues, frozen tissues or cells on microscope slides.
2. Mount up to 24 slides in the Slide Holder.
3. Immerse the Slide Holder in the Staining Dish containing the treating solution and incubate or treat as needed.
4. Place the Staining Dish on TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker Staining Dish Support for heat treatment in the Bio SB TintoRetriever Pressure Cooker.
J.One LifeScience (J1LS)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 02 577 8943 / Fax : 02 577 8946