1. Customer Satisfaction
• Customer Satisfaction in all aspects of the job. Increased throughput, decreased downtime, regular Preventive Maintenance, regular upgrades as deemed by Beckman Coulter technical staff. A clear advocate for the customer (internal and external) and a steward for the company
• Call Closure -Using our computerized system, a FSE is responsible for closing service calls at time of completion. This action then prompts customer invoices, relieves inventory of parts used and ultimately leads to our objective of accurate reporting.
• Drives a sense of urgency to ensure customer needs are addressed promptly and with an emphasis on a “first time fix”
• Excellent follow-up skills to insure we exceed customer expectations, and close all outstanding Issues
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Follow the quality and safety requirements while performing service tasks
• Use and maintain the tools and equipment according to quality requirements
• Understands customer perception and the associated business impacts, and is commercially capable of resolving customer issues in a rapid fashion
• Managing Call Escalations -ability to identify, own and track any issues with an account, according to call escalation procedure, to reach resolution.
2. Financial Management & Growth
• Excellent sales ability measured by the attainment of revenue goal by individual and their District. This includes annual growth of Field Service Maintenance Agreements monthly base billing and the support of sales initiatives through lead generation.
• Achieve annual revenue target with expected year-over-year growth of 8-10% -12%
• Manage individual expenses with on time monthly submission of expenses, signed, with receipt by the 10th of each month.
• Submission of field service reports, expense report, on-duty reports, and various service related reports in a timely manner.
• Able to effectively price and position Service agreements on both existing and new equipment, taking into account expected costs to proactively manage profit margin
3. Continuous Improvement
• Leads by example to develop a robust continuous improvement culture
• Assumes accountability around daily management and monthly KPI’s
• Aggressively seeks out opportunities for improvement
• Acts as a primary customer of DBS and leverages internal and external DBS expertise to map improvement plans and drive sustainable improvements
• Improve technical know-how and skill level in a proactive and continual way
• Support new and/or additional product lines to cope with the development of the company
• Sales Support
• Value Selling -add value to our service offerings. A FSE must have ability to manage a customer account in its entirety, and when accessing an account, determine on where we can add more value by offering other services (i.e. reagents, consumables, additional or new equipment leads, service on non-agreement instruments, etc.).
• Drive substantial new equipment lead generation from Service to aid Sales growth
• Partner with sales to support current sales initiatives to drive growth
Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Qualifications
• Sense of Urgency - must have the drive/motivation to take action. Must be able to prioritize daily activities and determine what requires immediate attention.
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills ‐must be able to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers/peers and have strong communications skills both with internal associates and external customers. Must be a true professional at all times. Team orientated, positive attitude and motivator.
• Ability to adapt - must be flexible and understanding with change as it occurs regularly for a FSE throughout his/her day/week. Must be able to think quickly and respond positively to those changes.
• Able to travel 25 - 75% of the time
• Ability to lift 25 kg
2. Education and/or Experience
• Associates mechanical, electrical, or biological degree or military equivalent clarify
• 3 + years of prior field service experience in related field is preferred
• Commercial experience, including direct selling of products or services
3. Preferred Skills
• Highly computer literate (especially in Excel, Oracle, Sales Force, Pro Service a plus)
• Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
급여: 회사 내규 및 추후 협상
개인정보 보호법 의거, 이메일로 이력서 및 개인정보 제출 시, 개인정보 수집 및 이용에 동의하는 것으로 간주합니다.