CF016 Cell Features and Benefits:
* Accepts polymeric flat sheet membrane coupons
* Mimics both laminar or turbulent flow conditions
* Provides fast and accurate performance data
* Offers judicious membrane use with small membrane active area
CF016 cell has a membrane active area of 20.6 cm2 (3.2 in2).
CF016 is available in Acetal (Delrin) and Stainless Steel with a maximum operating
pressure of 1000 psi (69 bar), which allows operators to conduct high pressure testings.
CF016 cell is also available in Acrylics with a maximum operating pressure of 400 psi (27.6 bar).
Acrylic CF016 cell provides a great opportunity to visually investigate the hydrodynamic
conditions in the cell or the local fouling intensity. CF016 is available in PTFE and Hastelloy™
when chemical resistant material is of interest.
In order to operate the CF016 Cell additional parts and equipment are required, which include:
* Feed flow pump designed for high pressure, lower flow applications
* Feed spacers or permeate carriers which mimic hydrodynamic conditions of large scale membrane modules
* Feed and permeate tanks which connect to the cell
* Concentrate control valve to pressurize the cell
Please visit cross flow cell system component page for the list of all the parts and equipments required
to build a complete filtration system configured with CF016 cell and other cross/tangential flow cells Sterlitech offers.